Studenica Monastery, Serbia

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Gwyneth Loves Nashville!

I'm sure that all of my Nashville friends know this already, but I didn't until this afternoon: Gwyneth Paltrow recently spent several months in Nashville, Tennessee (our most recent hometown in the U.S.) filming a movie, and apparently flipped for the city. She writes about it on her blog at:

www.goop.com/newsletter/74/en/

This link will take you to Part I of her Nashville series; be sure to check out Part II, as well. She writes about all kinds of places in Nashville (shops, restaurants, music venues, other cool places to see), and frankly has gotten me excited about going back to that place I call home. Who woulda thunk it?

The really funny part is that I found out about Gwyneth's blog and Nashville posts from a Swedish friend of mine here in Belgrade. Go figure. Now my Swedish friend wants to visit Nashville. Thanks, Gwyneth, for getting the word out about Nashville -- a very cool city, indeed!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment