On a slightly more positive note than my last post (car problems have been resolved, by the way), I spent three days in Budapest last week with my friend Caroline, who was visiting from Nashville. Needless to say, these two crazy 40-something American women made the most of being in this amazing, beautiful city without children to look after (we love them dearly, but boy it's good to get away every now and again).
I don't have time right now to write much about our trip, except to say that we had a terrific time. I'll post more pics tomorrow (along with a few details about some of our escapades), but I wanted to go ahead and share this stunning photo of t
he moon over the Chain Bridge. Really glad I pulled my camera out for this one!
amazing pic! i am a budapest citizen, and now i found this angle to shoot a pic on chain bridge and castle very good. and the moon... :)
ReplyDeletebye:
Janos
www.budapest.nu
www.budapesttips.co.uk