Studenica Monastery, Serbia

Friday, April 16, 2010

New Search Engine

I mentioned in my Identity Crisis post yesterday that I had learned some new blogging tricks. One of the things I discovered last week while poking around on blogger (apparently, I have too much time on my hands), was a nifty little google search engine that can be added to a blog. I've done so, which means that you now can put in a search term and look for blog posts containing that term (you'll find the search box just below the big photo at the top of blog, on the right hand side). I apologize for not having gotten around to labeling my posts -- maybe one day. For now, though, hopefully the search function will help you (and me) find something you might want to read in my now 100+ blog posts!! I have to admit, this blogging thing is FUN!

Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment