Studenica Monastery, Serbia

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Identity Crisis

If you are a frequent visitor to my blog, you might have noticed that the appearance of the blog has changed frequently over the past few weeks. A while ago, I decided that the blog needed a more "current" look, and so I have been on a bit of a mission to find the perfect look for the blog. In the process, the blog's appearance has changed multiple times, no doubt leaving you, the reader, with the impression that my blog is having an identity crisis.

The real problem was that until tonight, I had no clue how to give my blog the look I felt it deserved. I'm happy to report, however, that that no longer is the case. While troubleshooting a problem I was having captioning my photos (this problem nearly drove me to the brink of giving up my blog!), I discovered a bunch of really neat blogging tricks, including how to add backgrounds from other websites to a blog. And so, I think I've found the "look" I had been wanting for the blog. If you have a strong objection to the blog's new look, let me know; on second thought, just keep it to yourself. I kinda like it. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment