Studenica Monastery, Serbia

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Chrissie Update


The Patterson family in Texas is on a roller coaster ride that none of us would ever want to ride. Every day has brought new challenges, victories, worries, joy and fear. When I woke up this morning, I signed onto their blog and read about how well Chrissie had done yesterday (it was a relatively uneventful day -- a huge blessing!). Well, just a minute ago, I got back on, and lo and behold, Chrissie now has a fever of 101.5 and they are very concerned about infection (her chest was open for 8 days -- infection has been a HUGE risk all along). Lorraine, Chrissie's Mom, is asking that we all pray that Chrissie's body is able to fight off the infection that apparently is brewing inside her precious little body. If you'd like to read about what's going on with this little girl in San Antonio, TX, her Mom's blog can be found at http://www.allarepreciousinhissight.blogspot.com/. God bless, and please keep Chrissie in your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. It's Friday, and that means that the Weekly State Department Blog Roundup is up - and you're on it!

    Here is the link:

    http://bit.ly/9MFF60

    (If I quoted your text or used your photo(s) and you would rather I had not, please let me know. Please also be sure to check the link(s) that I put up to you, in order to verify that they work properly. If you would rather that I had not referenced you, and/or do not want me to reference you in the future, please also contact me.)

    Thanks!

    _________________________________________

    This fellow Texan (Houstonian) wishes that sweet little girl wellness and strength to fight off her infection. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brings tears to my eyes. I hope she is doing better.

    ReplyDelete