Yes, you guess it. I let our three children engage in this seemingly dangerous (but no doubt, very safe) activity yesterday while we were visiting Palic Lake in northern Serbia. Eli was in a conference, so it was just the kids and me at the lake for the afternoon, eating, drinking, paddle boating and, to top the day off, bungee jumping.I must say that all three Richardson kids really loved it! A special thanks to Vili, the jump master, who not only made Wes and Virginia's day, but who was kind and gentle and really great with Graham. The kids loved it so much that they convinced us to go back today with Eli so that he could see them jump!!
![]() |
| Graham, absolutely loving every minute of it! |




i want to do that too...looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteWay to go, Erin! I am proud of you all!
ReplyDelete