Hi, all. I have decided to make the blog an invitation-only blog from this point forward. Since we're back in the States, and I'm writing a lot about the kids and I and our transition, I think that it's best to protect our privacy as much as possible. I am thrilled to have as many of you regular readers as possible continue reading the blog, so all you need to do is fill out the little form with which you are presented upon typing in the blog address, and a request will be sent to me, and if I know you, I'll approve you. It's good to be Queen!! I'm planning to make the change on Friday, and I do plan to keep the blog going for a bit longer, so if you're interested in continuing to follow our journey, please keep reading.
Erin
Monday, August 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi,
ReplyDeletepleaseeee do not make this blog private! I have read all of your posts , and they realy ment a lot to me. We are moving to Belgrade in october and your blog reminded me and assured me that everything will be OK with our move. I think a lot of people will find it helpfull but not if you make it private! Maybe you can start a new blog with your family insides and make that private. I already sent a link to many of my friends who love reading it as much as I do. So PLEASE reconsider it....
Thank you
Maria C.
Can't get the little form to load? I'm glad you're keeping going with the blog, even privately. Good luck!
ReplyDelete