Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Change of Heart
After some thought, I've decided not to make the blog private. I've heard from a number of people who really appreciate the information about life in Belgrade and Serbia, and I'd like to keep that information available to folks who may be considering moving or traveling to Serbia. I may start a different family-related blog, but I will continue to write about our transition on this blog for a few more weeks, and then may stop writing on this blog, but will keep it public. Thanks for the enthusiasm and interest in the things I've written about for the past year and a half.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm catching up on your last entries and my heart goes out to you Erin!!!
ReplyDeleteLaughing a bit about the drive-through issue - we actually found one last night coming back from the concert in Novi Sad and it worked so well. A kind and very patient young man came up to the car and explained the menu options in both Serbian and English and took our order..might just have to do that again!
Getting ready for the start of school on Monday...meanwhile being pretty lazy and enjoying the hammocks in the garden... Wish we could be some help to you though...
Just know that our hearts are with you. x
I am so glad you decided you are still public....Please write more about your transition...
ReplyDeleteMaria