Wow. It's snowing here. I mean really snowing. Like it looks like a winter wonderland. Funny, when I was checking the weather for the week, it looked like highs in the low 50s and rain all week, but no mention of snow. There was a rumor of snow yesterday (much like the frequent rumors of snow during our 5 years in Nashville, during which time I can only remember about 4 or 5 snowfalls). I didn't believe it. It was raining this morning when I left for work. It started snowing this morning, and hasn't stopped. People from Belgrade have told me that it doesn't snow here much -- hmmm. We'll see about that. I think that we may be in for a long, white winter, which, after five winters with barely any snow, is perfectly fine with me!!
Stay warm and drink lots of hot chocolate!!
Erin

No comments:
Post a Comment