After a super long day in the car (I drove the whole way -- we left Eli behind at his conference in Bucharest -- he'll take an overnight train tonight), we made it back to SMOKY Belgrade. I'll write a longer post on our wonderful trip to Romania tomorrow, but I am alarmed by all of the smoke in Belgrade. Getting ready to do some research to see what's going on, but as we drove in, there was just this haze that covered the whole city, and even our neighborhood has smoke in it, and smells like smoke. I had thought that maybe this was from all of the Serbs roasting their red peppers to make ajvar, but the smoke seems a bit excessive for that. Never a dull moment here in Eastern Europe. Hope all is well with all of our blog readers, and look for a lengthier post from me tomorrow.
Erin
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment